The people in this house tend to be creatures of habit. We all happen to adore SunChips and so it’s on my grocery shopping list each and every week. It’s just one of the many delicious snacks that Frito-Lay has to offer.
With summer fun on the horizon, we thought we’d share this easy peasy recipe which goes great with SunChips® Original Flavored multigrain snacks. It sounds divine, and I can’t wait to bring this to our next barbecue.
Hummus Oasis Dip
– 2 cups Sabra® Chipotle or Supremely Spicy Hummus, divided
– 2 cups jumbo lump crab meat, picked, divided or Dungeness
– 1 1⁄4 cups Sabra® Spicy Guacamole, divided
– 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, chopped
– 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
– 1⁄4 cup olive oil
– 1 tsp. salt
– 1⁄2 bottle Zing Zang® Bloody Mary Mix
– 4 oz. premium vodka, chilled (optional)
– Variety of SunChips®
1) In a small mixing bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil and salt together
2) Toss in cilantro and hold for immediate use
3) In a drink shaker, combine bloody Mary mix, ice and premium vodka at service
4) Layer the following in order clear straight sided dish: a. hummus b. jumbo lump crab meat c. guacamole d. chopped cilantro
5) Pour the Bloody Mary around the salad creating a “moat”
6) Serve immediately with SunChips®
Visit the Frito-Lay Flavor Kitchen for more recipes (including step by step videos) and entertaining suggestions.
WIN IT! One reader will win an assortment of Frito-Lay products including Tostitos tortilla chips, Ruffles potato chips and Sun Chips multigrain snacks. (US – ends 6/29)