I’m obsessed with any dessert that combines chocolate and peanut butter. My friend Mary feels the same way, and she shared her Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies with me last week. Isn’t she awesome? Pregnant lady was happy when she delivered this slice of heaven to me.
Here’s the recipe, just in case you are interested.
Holiday Eats: Reese's Cheesecake Brownies
A decadent dessert combining my three favorite things: chocolate, peanut butter and cheesecake.
Author: Heather @ GirlGoneMom.com
- 19.5 box chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz. Reese's Pieces candy
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 12 large Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare a 19.5-oz. box of chocolate fudge brownie mix according to package directions. Spread the batter in the pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat one 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese with a hand-held mixer until fluffy.
- Add one 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk and ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in a 12-ounce package of Reese's Pieces candies.
- Spoon the mixture over the brownie batter and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the cheesecake layer is set and the edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 30 minutes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the following ingredients to a small microwaveable bowl:
- One 12-ounce bag milk chocolate chips, 3tablespoons whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the chips are melted.
- Stir until smooth and spread over the cheesecake layer.
- Sprinkle 12 large Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (chopped) over the top.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Originally published on November 13, 2011.
Becca from ItsYummi.com says
Ohmigerrrrd… all of my favorite naughtiness in one recipe! HAYELLP!
Heidi Fowler says
I didn’t know cheesecake could get any better! Yum!
Clare Swindlehurst (@SuperMommyClub) says
Oh my oh my – they look too yummy to resist! I better not bake any for fear I might eat the whole lot!
Christina @ It's a Keeper says
Seriously?!?! You are killing me with these!!! I NEED THEM NOW!
They are so good!! I wish I had enough willpower to just have one.
Candi Elm says
Wow, these kill me. They look so amazing.
So good (and dangerous!)
This looks amazing! The sugar would probably put me straight into a coma :)
I too am a lover of chocolate and peanut butter. Do you have a Trader Joes where you live? I love their mini peanut butter cups.
Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says
My kids would love this, but the peanut butter hater in me must move on. ;0
Oh my! I’m supposed to be starting to lost weight tomorrow…I might have to delay.
Holy Mother Goodness. The picture says it all. I want some, now!!