Over these past five years, I’ve become quite the foodie. My wanted list for the kitchen seems to be growing daily; I’m always discovering new things that I can’t live without. While housewares and small appliances are not everybody’s cup of tea, I love getting them as gifts. Here are the most popular gift ideas for foodies:
- Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 16GB
- Mini Jambox Wireless Speaker
- iPad Air Defender Papaya
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- Cuisinart Griddler
- Smart Oven Convection Toaster/Pizza Oven
- Oster Waffle Maker
- Hamilton Beach set and forget slow cooker
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- 8 bottle wine chiller
- Ninja Blender
- Breville Juicer
- Samsung 22″ Class LED 1080p HDTV
- Cuisinart Smart Stick 2-Speed Hand Blender
- Keurig special edition
- Rocketfish Under-Cabinet Mount For Most 13″ – 22″ Flat-Panel TVs
- Dash Greek Yogurt Maker
Whether you’re shopping for the foodie mom, the fit mom or the on-the-go mom, Best Buy has something for everyone. I often stress over getting the best price, so I love the Best Buy low price guarantee. These coupons might also help with you mother’s day shopping:
I would love to have a Greek yogurt maker. I’ve seen some great articles on making it at home. Plus I’d save since I eat so much of it.
Seriously. Here too!
Robin (Masshole Mommy) says
I’ve been wanting a Ninja Blender for a while now!!