You might remember my Fresh Organics review from a few weeks ago. I had the opportunity to try some wonderful products that gave me a sort of mini spa at home experience, without the big bill you get after going to a traditional spa. The fact that their products are all organic is icing on the cake. Healthy for your body, refreshing for your mind, and easy on the wallet – a great combination!
Fresh Organics makes products for adults and kids alike. The Lavender Vanilla Bath Petals are beautiful soap petals that dissolve rather quickly under running bath water and turn into great big bath bubbles. The lavender-vanilla scent is so soothing as you soak, and the white tea and Vitamin E moisturize the skin at the same time
The Better Body Butter in pomegranante fig is my favorite. It contains the super moisturizing shea butter and smells great. If you haven’t tried it, body butter is great for massages. Why pay the spa when you can
ask bribe your husband?
BUY IT! Each of these products cost only $9.99 each. Treat someone you love, or treat yourself in honor of Valentine’s Day!
WIN IT! Fresh Organics has generously offered two more giveaways specifically for the Be Mine gift guide. One person will win the bath petals, and another will win the body butter!
To Enter: Visit Fresh Organics and tell me something else there that you’re interested in trying.
- Follow this blog publicly via google friend connect, or your reader (+2 entries each)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet: (+1 entry for each tweet leave link)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, tell me which ones (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway and include a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+5 entries)