I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Urbini.
I received an Urbini stroller to facilitate my review as well as thank me for my participation.
Sometimes strollers are more of a hassle than a convenience. Over the years I have coveted those high end strollers which were way out of my price range; there were even times I almost bit the bullet but I could never justify the expense in the end. I’m just a little envious of new moms to be these days because now you can find a luxury stroller system at an affordable price.
Who knew you could buy a luxury stroller at Walmart of all places? I was amazed by all of the bells and whistles that the Urbini Emi Travel System features.
1. It’s easy to fold. Simple lift the strap at the center of the stroller and you’ve collapsed the stroller. Easy peasy and a truly one-handed folding mechanism.
2. Convenience. There are three cupholders built into the design. One for the child and two for the adults. There’s even a place to set your phone so you can easily listen to music or talk while you walk.
Other convenient features include the 5-point harness which attaches and detaches with a simple slide feature and the brakes are easy to apply and release.
3. Removable snack tray. Most strollers either have a tray or don’t. This system allows you to choose, and it’s as easy as can be to convert. The snack tray easily snaps on and off and when it is not in use you are left with a sleek and simple bumper bar. This may be my favorite feature.
4. Tons of storage. The large compartment beneath the seat is massive. This may be the largest cargo space I’ve ever seen in a stroller, and it can be accessed from the front or the back. There is even a zippered pouch for storing little things safely and discreetly.
5. Oversized canopy. I don’t know how many times I’ve wrestled with the stroller canopy. There never seems to be enough shade but there are no problems with this generously sized canopy. The seat is also fully reclinable so that baby can have a nice long comfortable nap while strolling.
This system includes the Urbini Sonti infant car seat which is lightweight and suitable for babies 4-35 lbs., up to 32″ in length. It features latch equipment and a 5-point safety harness and crash and side impact protection.
The stroller also features swivel front wheels and a rear suspension for a smooth ride.
Our strollers go everywhere, from the mall to the restaurant, the park and even the boardwalk. It is every parent’s must-have accessory and so it needs to be functional. The Urbini Emi Travel System does not disappoint. Urbini products are sold exclusively at Walmart stores and Walmart.com.
Melissa Vera says
I wish that they had these cute strollers when my girls were little. They are adorable.
Life as a Convert says
This looks like a nice stroller system. I like that it is easy to fold.
You piqued my interest on easy-to-fold and had me cheering at oversized canopy. Hurrah for them both!
April G says
Our stroller is on its last legs. Thankfully, we’re also on the tail end of having and utilizing a stroller. I’ll share this for my friends.
He looks so happy in there. He is adorable!
The materials do not look high quality, only the style is similar to some higher end strollers. I don’t think over $300 is a good deal for that. I’d rather get the Nuna Pepp for $100 less!
Maureen @ A Debt Free Stress Free Life says
My daughter is having a baby. I’m going to have her read your review of this system.
Very handy! I wish these were around when my kids were little
Amber NElson says
Looks like an amazing travel system. My sister needs to get this for her little one.