We’ve all been seeing a lot of these box subscription services. I’ve received a few, and have found that they are a great way to discover new products you might not have come across otherwise. Who doesn’t love opening gifts? There is something exciting about being delivered a box not knowing what lies inside.
Fab Fit Fun is my favorite box yet. I finally got a chance to crack it open yesterday after all of the holiday madness finally died down. I’m still trying to figure out why I’m so still so darn busy, but that’s a subject for another post.
In my fab box were a ton of cool treats and I want to share them with you.
1) NYX eye makeup palette. It’s not like I needed more eye makeup but I did get a nice color palette. I’ll probably end up giving this one away though. Value: $8, can be purchased here.
2) The giving key necklace. My favorite item in the box and it’s worth more than the cost of the entire box. Every necklace is made using a repurposed key so each one is unique. My necklace is inscribed with “Strength”. You wear it until you come across someone who is in need of the message, and then you pass it on. Love! Value: $55, available here.
3) Simple foaming cleanser. I’m always running out of face cleansers and I remember using this brand back in high school. Didn’t know it was still around. Value: $7.49, links to locations provided here.
4) Lorna Jane bracelet. Rubber bracelets aren’t my thing, but I like the meaning behind these bracelets. They represent sisterhood, and a commitment to live a healthy active lifestyle. Value: $30, available here.
5) Inspired truenergy earbuds. Funny because I was just thinking about our upcoming trip and how I need to sets of headphones for the kids. I love that you can share your sound by plugging in an additional pair of buds. Bonus points for the fact that they are comfortable too. Value: $40, buy them here.
6) skyn Iceland Icelandic Eye Relief Cream. I haven’t used this yet, but I’m all for a product that might help with dark circles, puffiness, and aging. Value: $45, visit the website to buy it.
7) Beauty for real lip gloss. I’m a lip glosss addict, and this one is different than any other. Not only does it include a convenient mirror on the side but it also lights up! The only thing I’m not such a fan of? The color. Red’s not my thing really. Value: $22, available here.
8) Me Undies $20 gift card. I’d never heard of this brand but after visiting the website, it looks like 20 bucks will buy me a fancy pair of undies, so score. Value: $20, shop here.
9) Physique57 Online Workout. After deciding to quit the gym and focus on at-home workouts for a while, the 5 free classes will definitely come in handy. Value: $25, browse workouts here.
10) Bioxidea Miracle24 Face Treatment. Another anti-aging beauty product, but in a cool mask form. Can’t wait to use it! Value: $59, buy it here.
When you add all of this up, you’re getting almost $300 worth of products for only $49.99. I know I am signing up for sure! All boxes are valued at $120 or more and will include beauty, fashion and wellness finds.
FFF boxes are mailed once per season, four times per year for $49.99. Shipping is included. Next up is the Spring box. Order Yours Here and use promo code EARLY5 for $5 off!