I’m a big fan of swaddling, but I definitely gravitate towards the no-hassle type of swaddle. Zippers, buttons – anything to help during those late night changes. My first child was a little Houdini and got herself out of any loose swaddle.
I was absolutely intrigued to try out the ergoCocoon. Just like the name, this is a soft, snuggly cocoon swaddle meant to hold the baby securely to allow for some extra comfort. I’m sure my new baby with love this and i’m really excited to try it out!
Pegged as “the original no origami baby swaddle,” the 0.2 tog ergoCocoon will keep your baby snug and securely swaddled with the minimum of fuss. The ergoCocoon comes in sizes 0-3 and 3-12 months and comes in natural, pink, blue or grey.
- Made from pure organic, breathable cotton.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural fibers.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- 2-way zipper for easy diaper change.
Product sample was received to facilitate this review.