No nasty chemicals™. That’s the philosphy of ecostore USA. The company was founded by Melanie and Malcolm Rands 17 years ago from their New Zealand home in an eco village. Their cleaning products use plant-based ingredients that biodegrade safely and quickly, so they’re good for the environment. I always thought that in order to buy products that are eco-friendly and all-natural, you’d have to spend a ton of money. Not so with ecostore USA. Their products are reasonably priced and a little goes a long way.
We received the Naturally Antibacterial Spray Cleaner and the Plant Based Dishwash Liquid for this review. Both have a wonderful clean, citrus smell. It’s not your average citrus-scented cleaning product that you get from your average supermarket. There’s no artificial smell that is likely a byproduct of the chemicals. Who needs chemicals? The products work just as well without them, and I’ll bet much better for my septic system.
BUY IT! Visit ecostore and have a look around. They offer not only cleaning products but also bath and body items and things for babies and pets, too!
WIN IT! One lucky reader will receive a $25.00 certificate to ecostore USA! To enter, sign up for the No Nasty Chemicals newsletter. Then visit ecostore USA and find a product that wasn’t featured above that you’d like to try.
After you complete the mandatory entry above, you may take any or all of the following extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Become a Facebook fan of ecostore USA (+1 entry)
- Follow @ecostoreusa on twitter (+1 entry)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet (+1 entry every 8 hours):
#Win a $25.00 GC to @ecostoreUSA http://tinyurl.com/ye7ttu4 eco-friendly products for your home and family! #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your facebook page, comment with link to page (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The sponsor provided the product and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at Midnight EST on January 4th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!