Whenever I see my cats Winston and Spencer huddled up together, I know that something is up. Lately, they’ve been cornering these ugly stink bugs. I’m so glad that they quickly bring my attention to intruders like this but I’d much rather just not have any pests to begin with. There are many options on the market when it comes to home pest control, but are they safe for your family?
EcoSMART makes organic pesticides that keep the home invaders out of your house but not at the expense of your somewhat larger critters, kids and pets. Their non-toxic products contain natural plant-based oils and smell clean and fresh while they work their magic.
We’re smack in the middle of a cold winter here in New Jersey, so there are not a ton of pests around at the present moment. However, there are a few little buggies hanging out in our home, like the stink bugs. EcoSMART sent me the Safe Home Value Bundle to try out. It contains Ant and Roach Killer, Home Pest Control spray, Flying Insect Killer and Insect Repellent. I’ve been using the Home Pest Control spray for a few days now and thankfully I haven’t noticed any stink bugs around the house.
All of the products have a very strong, almost mouth-wash smell to them, including the insect repellent which is deet-free. I’m looking forward to further testing the effectiveness of the other products in this bundle as Spring and Summer approach.
EXTRA ENTRIES (after mandatory entry above is completed):
- Follow this blog in your reader (+1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet this: (+1 entry per day)
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook. Leave your name in comment (+1 entry)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, tell me which ones (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway and include a link back to this post. (+5 entries)
I became your Facebook fan under the name Lily Kwan/likwan.