Florence Nacino has over 30 years experience under her belt, developing personal care and beauty items for prestigious companies across the globe. When her grandaughter was born, her focus turned to baby care and she founded Earth Baby care products to cleanse, protect and nourish baby’s sensitive skin and hair. Earth Baby Organics products are created using OleoSpheres™ technology, which has been awarded the Frost & Sullivan Technology of the Year Award in the personal care category.
Earth Baby Philosophies are simply stated:
- Use the best organic, fruit and vegetable-based ingredients to formulate the most effective hypoallergenic hair and skin care products for babies.
- Give a portion of profits to charities to support orphaned children and medical missions that provide free surgery to needy children.
- Support the Tarsier Foundation to protect the endangered Tarsier monkey, the smallest in the world.
Earth Baby’s Organic Playful Sudzz Baby Bath Gel made for a nice change of pace at bathtime. Instead of those baby powder scented products we’d been using (that shall remain nameless), this bath gel has an amazing scent. The blend of calming chamomile, nutty vanilla, and a sweet kiwi together smell very much like a Pina-Colada. The gel doesn’t fall flat either. It provides generous sudzing. If you’re like me, and you don’t feel like any cleaning is getting done until there are sudz – then you will love this product.
We always finish off bath time with a nice lotion massage to moisturize our baby’s skin – ahh the life! The Organic Cuddle Soft Baby Lotion has a similar, but slightly different scent using cocoa butter, essential oils of chamomile, vanilla, and honey. Not only does it nicely moisturize her sensitive skin, but she also smells divine! If she wasn’t cute enough to bite before, now she’s good enough to drink, too!
BUY IT! Support a company that gives back and head on over to Earth Baby Organics.
WIN IT! Earth Baby Organics has generously offered one reader two products of their choice, each valued at $31.00 or less!
To enter: Go and pick your items! Choose carefully, as this is what you’ll receive if you win!
After you complete the above as your mandatory entry, you may take any or all of the extra entries below.
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Become a Facebook fan of Earth Baby Organics, leave your name in comment (+1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa and EarthBaby Organics on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day):
#Win 2 Earth Baby Organics all-natural products ($60) http://tinyurl.com/ye5kqp7 #Giveaway @pennypinchingma @babyorganics
- Add my Main blog button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product sample, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 16th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!