One of the many things that I love about the blogosphere is meeting interesting people and forging new friendships. While looking around for birthday and Christmas ideas for Emma, I discovered a great post by Heather Manning on the shopping she’d done for her daughter. So impressed, I just had to leave a comment! We got to talking, and I discovered that she also has an online store called Digiscrapping.net. I’d surmised that this must stand for digital scrapbooking, but I just had to inquire. You never can be too sure! (Hey, there are no stupid questions, alright? :)
No more will I be ordering generic, seasonal photocards. Digital scrapbooking is ideal for making cards, custom photo books, personalized shirts, and too many other ideas that I couldn’t possibly list here. I’m so excited! Heather warned me that this could become addicting, and she sure was right.
- Subscribe to The 24/7 Mom by email, leave your email address (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Penny-Pinching Mama by email, leave your email address (+2 entries)
- Follow @HeatherM74 on twitter (+1 entry)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet (+1 entry every 8 hours):
#Win $40.00 to spend at Digiscrapping.net – http://tinyurl.com/yfrn69y Scrapbooking without the glue and mess! #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The sponsor provided the product and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at Midnight EST on January 7th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!