There are so any great recipes you can make with canned diced tomatoes, but my favorite way to use them is to incorporate them into baked dinners or crock pot meals. Del Monte canned tomatoes, fruits and vegetables contain the same essential nutrients as fresh varieties, and they’re picked at peak ripeness and canned all in the same day to ensure nutrients and flavor are not lost. I love having the cans on hand, ready whenever I am.
Every other week I make my famous white turkey chili. It calls for both diced tomatoes and green chillies and I think the new Del Monte Southwestern-Style Diced Tomatoes with green chillies would be the perfect addition.
I can spend hours on Pinterest just scoping out and pinning yummy-looking recipes. I’m definitely entering the Del Monte sweepstakes while I’m at it.
(See official rules here)
- Follow the Del Monte on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest board named “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off”
- Pin at least two (2) Del Monte Tomato Recipes from the “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off” Pinterest board and at least two (2) football entertaining ideas
- Register your Pinterest board to the Del Monte page from January 21st through February 15th to be entered into the Del Monte® Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes program
- Get ready for a chance to win one of the many prizes available, including an ultimate entertainment package with a Sony® 55” LED TV, Bose® home theater system and Sony® Blu-ray player (ARV $4,779.00 USD)
That entertainment package sure would come in handy in conjunction with all of the great entertaining recipes! So go and enter, but before you go, enter to win a fabulous Del Monte prize pack to help you make your own recipes!
One lucky person will win:
Del Monte provided samples and prize to me and one lucky giveaway winner. No other compensation was received.