There is never a shortage of fun at CafePress. I am a ginormous fan of their personalized products. They’ve got some really clever gift ideas for Valentine’s Day, like the newly-launched customized underwear designer. Buy your sweetheart a pair of boxer briefs that read your name, and buy yourself a pair with his. An original idea and a super sexy gift! The undergarments, made by American Apparel, are not only cute, they’re comfy too!
EXTRA ENTRIES (after mandatory entry above is completed):
- Tell me another V-day related item you love at Cafe Press (+1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly via google friend connect (+1 entry)
- Follow this blog in your reader (+1 entry)
- Subscribe to by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet: (+1 entry each tweet)
Go to Cafe Press and customize your undies for Valentine’s Day! #Win a pair for you + your man http://tinyurl.com/ykkdb62 @pennypinchingma
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other current giveaways, tell me which ones (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway and include a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+5 entries)
No compensation was received for the giveaway post. In appreciation for posting the giveaway, I and one reader will receive two pairs of customized underwear. Contest is open to US residents and closes at Midnight EST on February 19th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules before entering. GOOD LUCK!