If you caught my previous post on Cowgirl Chocolates, then you know how much I enjoyed the truffles that the owner and head cowgirl Marilyn sent my way. You’d also know that Marilyn’s other passion is sculpting. I happen to be an artist myself, and I can assure you that nobody knows better attention to detail than a person who recreates the awesome beauty found in nature.
Chocolate is now on my “enjoy occassionally” list so I did not ask Marilyn to send me a box of truffles. Please, if you will, let me refer you to an excerpt from my previous post, when I sampled the Cowgirl Chocolates decadent truffles.
As you can see it came complete with a thoughtfully-tied rubbon and a shiny buckle. It was almost too cute to open. Almost.
Inside this little box was a truffle sampler, four spicy and four mild. That box is empty now. While the spicy versions were not my favorite, they were still chocolate! The most creamy, decadent and flavorful truffles I’ve had the pleasure of seeking my teeth in. If chocolate isn’t your thing (Gasp!), the Cowgirl also offers peanut brittle, caramels an dessert sauces.
WIN IT! Enter to win a 1/3 Pound Valentine Sampler! Mosey on over to Cowgirl Chocolates and tell me another item you’d like to lasso.
EXTRA ENTRIES (after mandatory entry above is completed):
- Follow this blog publicly via google friend connect (+1 entry)
- Follow this blog in your reader (+1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet this: (+1 entry each tweet)
Cowgirl Chocolates 1/3 Pound Valentine Sampler #Giveaway! Mosey on over and enter: http://tinyurl.com/yekq7ev @pennypinchingma 2/12 #BeMine
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook. Leave your name in comment (+1 entry)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, tell me which ones (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway and include a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+5 entries)
I did not receive a thing for posting this giveaway. I had previously sampled Cowgirl Chocolates and I wanted to offer a great giveaway for my readers – just in time for Valentine’s Day. I’ve asked CC to send a package for Kayla and they have agreed – thank you! Contest is open to US residents and closes at Midnight EST on February 12th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!