This post has been sponsored.
It’s been over two months since I stepped foot inside a store. We’ve been lucky enough to be able to grab grocery pickup slots at Walmart – by far my favorite shopping service. With the weather warming up we’ve been grilling often.I was also lucky enough to score some fresh herbs including the three I used in this recipe: Parsley, rosemary and cilantro. My tip; buy them in plant form so that you can enjoy fresh herbs all season long.
I love to create marinades that let the natural flavor of your food stand out.
Occasionally I will take on more complicated recipes but for the most part I find that the best recipes are the simple ones and I always share my very favorites here.
This one is very straightforward. Just blend together the ingredients for the marinade and let the chops absorb the juicy goodness for as long as possible. The longer they rest refrigerated in the marinade the better. I will typically make the marinade the morning or evening before cooking, and then about 20 minutes before dinner all you have to do is fire up the grill.
It’s up to you whether you’d like to use bone-in or boneless, but I prefer bone-in especially when it comes to grilling.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 cup of fresh herbs. I used a mix of rosemary, parsley and cilantro.
- ½ cup EVOO
- Juice from one lemon
- Juice from two limes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- cracked pepper
- In a food processor, puree the herbs, Mazola Corn Oil, lemon and lime juice, garlic cloves and salt.
- Lay pork chops flat in a 9x13 dish.
- Pour the marinade evenly over the pork chops.
- Top with freshly cracked pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Flip chops over ensuring there is marinade on both sides, recover and refrigerate another 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the grill well.
- Over medium high heat, place chops onto the grates and cover.
- In about 5-8 minutes, flip to the other side until done, about another 5 minutes.
This recipe goes perfectly with a fresh salad and grilled veggies, and it’s the perfect light protein for summer grilling. You’ll love the tangy taste it adds to the pork.