I’ve recently fallen in love with Aldi. The store has so many great deals and unique finds. The first few times shopping there I resisted the Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf, and then I finally gave in. There was no being good over this past holiday season anyway. Might as well live it up. We first used it to make a deliciously sweet french toast. On New Year’s Eve I was trying to use up all of the things I’d pledge to resist in 2019, so I decided on making this incredible bread pudding.
Serve me this warm right out of the oven with a big scoop of cold ice cream and I’ll be your best friend forever. Honestly, it’s good hot or cold, with or without ice cream or caramel sauce. I’m looking forward to the next cheat day so that I can experience this deliciousness again.
- Half loaf Chocolate Chip Brioche, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter, cooled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Arrange cubed bread snuggly into a greased 8x8 baking dish
- Whisk the eggs and add the remaining ingredients.
- Set aside and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes.