The Charm Factory is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico and offers unique sterling silver and lead free pewter charms, beads and jewelry making supplies made right here in the USA. They’ve also recently introduced a new line of Twilight inspired wooden charms. Manager Angie Beauchamp is responsible for many of the designs offered and she loves experimenting with new ideas.
All of these charms arrived at my doorstep, assembled onto a 7-inch sterling silver lobster-clasp bracelet with a 2-inch extender. Charm bracelets are meant to be worn loose, so you need that extender. I did have issues with two of the charms being damaged. Charm Factory Manager, Angie explained that after the charms are soldered to the bracelet, the jewelry is cleaned and tumbled for shine. I could have returned the bracelet for a brand new one, but I didn’t want to part with it for that long so she’s shipping out two new charms for me. It’s nice to know that Charm Factory stands by their jewelry and will correct any problems. I just adore my new charm bracelet.
BUY IT! Mention The Penny-Pinching Mama in the Special Instructions box at checkout and receive a free “I Love to Shop” charm with any purchase! Charm Factory also offers free shipping on any order over $25.00.
WIN IT! Charm Factory would like to give away one sterling sliver charm bracelet with 8 charms to one of my readers!
To enter: Visit Charm Factory and tell me the name of something you love there, other than what was featured above.
After you complete the above as your mandatory entry, you may take any or all of the extra entries below.
- Become a Charm Factory fan on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Must leave your email address in comment (+2 entries)
Follow Charm Factory on twitter (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (Tweet daily for +1 entry):
Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet #Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/ygxz6zy from @charm_factory worth $90+ #Win @pennypinchingma
- Add my Main blog button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter one of the other giveaways that end on 12/14 (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 14th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!