Exactly one year ago today, we had snowy weather just like today and Ryan for the first time was able to walk and play in the snow. He wasn’t too jazzed about being out in the cold at the time; he just wasn’t sure what this was all about. But this year, he actually likes being out in the snow.
Back in 2010, Emma had her very first experience with snow. I think she was a fan from the start! It was probably the longest time they’d been exposed to cold weather for a longer period of time, but their little bottoms stayed dry thanks to Pampers diapers.
Pampers Swaddlers and Sensitive Wipes have won the 2015 What-to-Expect Mom’s Love -It Award! To celebrate, Pampers and Babies ‘R’ Us are talking about winter milestones and offering 15% off any two select Procter & Gambles below from Jan 23 – Feb. 21:
- Pampers jumbo packs of diapers & Easy-Up training pants (Reg. $9.99)
- Pampers value boxes of wipes (392-504ct, Reg. $14.49-14.99)
- Dreft 50oz laundry detergent (Reg. $14.99)
- Tide 100oz laundry detergent (Reg. $19.99)
- Downy 120 load fabric softener (Reg $9.99)
- LUVs value boxes of diapers (Reg. $35.99)
- Duracell 16/12 AA/AAA batteries (Reg. $15.99)
Pampers/Babies ‘R’ Us Giveaway!
One lucky reader will win a $50 Babies “R” Us gift card, two packages of Pampers Wipes, a Babies “R” Us changing station pad and a Babies “R” Us 2-in-1 food tote.
P&G provided gift packs for prizing.
Some winter recipes you may enjoy:
Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup:
Creamy Roasted Brussels Sprouts: