I’ve been in love with Carolina Pad ever since I first happened upon their website. The company sells fresh, modern office supplies or as their tagline states, “ordinary products. extraordinary design.” You might be surprised to know that this company was founded back in 1945. But it wasn’t until the year 2000 when the company found their niche by incorporating fashion sense into their practical product offering.
If I had spent more time in the office supply section at Target, I’d know that Carolina Pad products are sold there. You’ll also find their products on Wal-Mart, Walgreens and Staples shelves. The company attributes their success to sweating the small stuff. By paying strict attention to detail and keeping up with the latest trends, they manage to stay on top.
I received an assortment goodies from Carolina Pad, all pictured above. What student wouldn’t love to break out these supplies in class? No matter what your age, everyone can appreciate a break from the boring old supplies of yesterday. It almost makes me want to go for more schooling. Almost.
BUY IT! Carolina Pad products would make a great Valentine’s Day gift for the student in your life! Get 10% off with code: BACK2SCHOOL
WIN IT! TWO readers will win the same semester pack I received which includes:
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe by email. Must verify and leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Tweet this message after you follow @PennyPinchingMa and @carolinapad on twitter (+1 entry per day):
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button and/or the Be Mine button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries for each button)
- Become a Facebook fan of Carolina Pad, and post a comment on their wall with a link back to this post (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The company provided the product sample and I offered my honest opinion. Contest is open to US and Canadian Residents and closes at Midnight EST on January 31st. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!