You can personalize just about anything for anyone at Cafe Press. There’s something here for everyone, from your little tot to grandma. You can even make your own bumper stickers! If you don’t want something customized, they’ve also got lots of ready made items, including twlight themed gear. I imagine these are going to be hot valentine’s day gifts for 2010.
I used the same picture for the Gingerbread mug, and was planning on giving the mug to Emma’s grandmother, but now I’m having second thoughts. It is a really nice oversized mug showing my little gingerbread lady…yeah, I think I deserve to keep this for myself! How adorable is this, and again the quality of both the ceramic and the image printing are amazing.
WIN IT! Three lucky readers will receive a personalized ornament from Cafe Press! Just visit the designer and tell me which design you’d choose!
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Become a Facebook Fan of Cafe Press (+1 entry)
- Follow @cafepress on twitter (+1 entry)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet (+1 entry each day):
#Win a personalized @cafepress ornament (3 Winners) http://tinyurl.com/ykyrb8e Great unique and custom gifts! #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your facebook page, comment with link to page (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. Cafe Press sent the ornament and mug and I offered my honest opinion. Contest is open to US and Canada and closes at Midnight EST on January 7th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!
I would choose the blue baby's 1st Christmas!