Have you ever gone to change a diaper, and as you’re doing the deed so does baby? I have. I’m postive that many of you have also. I think the exposure to the chilly air must cause babies to instinctively try to keep themselves warm!
Sometimes I’ve been able to grab a diaper to catch the pee, on other occassions I was not so lucky. And even if I had been ‘lucky’, I had still wasted a perfectly good diaper.
I hear this problem is even worse with boys. Bummas were created by a couple after having their first baby boy and not knowing the best way to dry his bum and avoid those sneak attacks.
Bummas are soft, absorbent, luxurious, 100% cotton baby cloths. They come in a variety of color sets and they come nicely packaged and ready for gift-giving. We received ‘wild ones’ bummas, which is a pretty collection of bright colors. The cloths measure 5″x7″, and are amazingly soft and smooth.
One bumma will soak up an entire pee – that’s how absorbant they are! But what I also love is the versatility of this product. I know, I talk a lot about things being versatile. I can’t help it! You can also use these cloths as washcloths, burp cloths and even to wipe baby’s nose.
We use talcom powder on Emma toosh, and I worry about it getting into her lungs. Bumma’s eliminate the need for powder and get her bum nice and dry. Saves me money that would have been spent on powder and I won’t have to wonder whether the powder is harmful to her developing lungs.
Throw them in the wash and use them over and over again. Bummas are guaranteed not to shrink, pill or fade. Do you want to try Bummas, or give them to a new mom or dad?
BUY IT! A pretty package of six sells for $16.99.
or…Lucky You, you have a chance to WIN a set here! Enter by telling me what color set you’d like.
After you complete the mandatory entry above, you may take any or all of the following extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet (+1 entry per day):
#Win a set of Bummas http://tinyurl.com/ybpbv8b – keep baby’s bum dry without powder and prevent sneak attacks! #Giveaway @pennypinchingma
- Add Rudolph’s button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product sample, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 26th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!