Erica sent Emma The Addison Baby Shoe and a Loopy Bow for this review. The shoes are handmade with wool felt and are adorned with a pink flower. They have a Mary Jane style to them and are secured by a velcro band. My only regret is not adding to Emma’s foot measurement to allow for wiggle room. I can only put these on her without socks. But how cute are they with the leggings in the photo above? Now, the Loopy Bow is my absolute favorite! It is made of woven ribbon and has good stretch to it so it fits nicely and comfortably on her head. It is adorned with a heart-shaped jewel, the perfect finish to her ensemble!
BUY IT! Erica is offering my readers FREE SHIPPING until this giveaway closes. Just send her a convo for details, mention this blog post.
1) Follow this Blog Publicly
2) Visit Bouncing Bambino and tell me the name how you’re going to spend the your store credit if you win.
You must complete the mandatory entry as your FIRST comment before any additional entries count. For each of these Additional Entries, make a separate comment:
- Heart BouncingBambino on Etsy (leave your Etsy Username in Comment)
- Follow pennypinchingma on twitter (link at top right of this page) and tweet the following message and then comment below with the link to your tweet (once per day):
RT @pennypinchingma #Giveaway! Win a $15.00 to Spend at Bouncing Bambino Handmade Baby Shop! Click here: http://bit.ly/12HbU1 Pls RT #Kids
- Become a verified email subscriber (You’ll receive an email to subscribe and you must click to verify for your entry to count), include email address in comment
- Become a Fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook (link at top right of this page)
- Blog about this giveaway and include a link back to this post. Leave a direct link to your post in your comment below.
- Add my button to your blog, leaving the link to your blog in your comment below.
- Add me to your technorati favorites (leave username in comment)
- Refer a friend to enter this giveaway. Make sure they include your blogger name in their main entry.
- Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave a comment telling me which ones you entered (up to 5 extra entries)
The winner will be chosen using Random.org at 8am on October 19th. Please make sure your email address is visible in your public profile, or leave it in your comment below. Otherwise another winner will be drawn, Boo.
G O O D L U C K !