When I was pregnant, one of the things I most looked forward to was bath time. I sure was right to think how much fun it would be. Emma delights in playing with the water and all of her toys, and I love watching her have fun while getting her body all squeaky clean. Some of my all-time favorite photos of her are post bath, wrapped cozily into her hooded towel, none of which compare to the towel we received from Bebe Au Lait. You might have heard about their beautiful nursing covers, but their towels are pretty amazing too. Made of 100% cotton, they are luxuriously soft and absorbent making them functional, but it’s the pretty fabric edging that makes them special.
What’s more, Bebe Au Lait also offers bibs, burp cloths, and nursing covers to match. I would have loved to receive one of their sets as a shower gift. Maybe Bebe Au Lait will make a line for moms (hint, hint).
It was difficult to choose between all of the gorgeous fabrics, but Chocolat is the style I ended up choosing. I thought the brown floral pattern was striking. The towel is too pretty to use exclusively after bath time – we’ll be taking this one to the beach this summer!
EXTRA ENTRIES to increase your odds:
- Follow this blog publicly via google friend connect.
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email.
- Sign up for the Bebe Au Lait newsletter
- Follow the company on twitter and/or facebook (+ 1 entry each).
- Follow The Penny-Pinching Mama on twitter and tweet the following message (once per day):
#Win a luxurious hooded baby/toddler towel from Bebe Au Lait http://tinyurl.com/2d9kmgu #giveaway @pennypinchingma @bebeaulait (US + Canada)
- Add my button (at left) to your blog.
- For 5 Extra Entries, blog about this giveaway, and only this giveaway in 50 words or more, include a link back to this post.
No compensation was received for this post. I received product coupons to facilitate my honest review. Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents 18 and older and closes at Midnight EST on May 20th. The winner will be selected using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I can reach you if you win. GOOD LUCK!