Bare Bellies is an online boutique that offers tops for stylish kids, ranging from tees to hoodies. And they even have an organic line! The business was created by three moms and friends, Katy Strulson, Karen Lindenbaum and Suzanne Aronson. I found their wonderful shop on Etsy, then discovered that they have their very own and very fun website!
The hoodie zip sweatshirts are new to the store this year; check out the Peace Sign hoodie and the American Flag hoodie, which was inspired by the 2010 Olympics. Go Team USA!!
BUY IT! Use code BBWEB10 to get 10% off your entire online order!
WIN IT! $25.00 Gift Certificate to be used on Bare Bellies.
1) Follow this Blog Publicly
2) Tell me how you would spend your gift card if you win. Please show me that you’ve visited the site by picking something that was not featured in this post.
You must complete the mandatory entry as your first comment before any additional entries count. For each of these Additional Entries, make a separate comment:
- Follow me on twitter (click twitter icon on top right of page) and tweet the following message and then comment below with the link to your tweet. (once per day):
RT @pennypinchingma Win $25.00 to Spend in The Bare Bellies Kids Boutique #giveaway Enter here: http://bit.ly/2bJP2q Please RT
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook (click icon on top right of page) and leave your name in comment below
- Become an email subscriber, comment with your email address below so that I can confirm
- Blog about this giveaway and including a link back to this post. Leave a direct link to your post in your comment below
- Add my button to your blog, leaving the link to your blog in your comment below
The winner will be chosen using Random.org at 8am on October 9th. Please make sure your email address is visible in your public profile, or leave it in your comment below. Otherwise another winner will be drawn, and I hate when I have to do that.