When I think of the bamboo plant, I think of the stiff shoots that those cute Pandas love to dine on. Never would I imagine that bamboo would produce a softer material than cotton that absorbs water 3 to 4 times better than cotton. But amazingly, it does. Through modern processing, bamboo pulp is capable of producing viscose from bamboo for use in yarn and fabric. I’m so glad I discovered Bamboosa.
Bamboosa is a company that manufactures clothing and accessories made almost entirely of bamboo. Everything from the fabric to the end product is constructed in their Andrews, South Carolina factory. The employees there work in a safe, comfortable environment and are paid a fair wage.
For this review, Bamboosa sent me the Priya Pajama Set. It is hands down, the softest and most comfortable pair of pajamas I’ve ever experienced. It is very generously sized. I’m between sizes right now and ordered a large just to be safe, but I could have gotten away with a size medium. No complaints here, I’m just happy to have more of that ultra soft priya fabric against my skin. It is made of 94% Viscose from Organic Bamboo and 6% Lycra to for stretch. The top has a nice flare at the base which adds a nice touch to the overall look, and it provides some extra ‘room’ for those of us who need it. The Merlot Red color offered is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
WIN IT! One lucky reader will receive the Priya Pajama Set!
To Enter – Visit Bamboosa and leave a comment below with the name of your favorite product. Please choose something different than what I featured above and make sure you post a different answer than other commenters.
After this mandatory entry is completed, help yourself to extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly through google or tell me if you already do (+1 entry)
- Follow the Bamboosa blog publicly (+1 entry)
- Subscribe The Penny-Pinching Mama by email. Must verify and leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Tweet this message after you follow @PennyPinchingMa and @Bamboosa on twitter (+1 entry per day):
#Win luxuriously soft pajamas made of bamboo http://tinyurl.com/ydfgvx2 Great V-Day Gift! @Bamboosa #Giveaway @pennypinchingma #BeMine
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button and/or the Be Mine button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries for each button)
- Become a fan of Bamboosa on Facebook and post a comment on their wall telling them I sent you. Leave your name in comment (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)