You don’t need to have a birthday party in the summer to make an amazing summer cake. But if you’re lucky enough to be celebrating a birthday this summer, Betty Crocker has a great lineup of summer cakes that you can make with minimal effort.
Betty Crocker’s favorite cakes for the summer:
- Ice Cream Cone Cakes – Kids of all ages will love personalizing these single-serving cakes! And this infographic shows easy step-by-step directions for making these adorable (and delicious!) cakes.
- Flip-Flops Cake – Personalize these edible summer wardrobe favorites with candies and fruit snacks – transforming a sheet cake into footwear that looks (and is) good enough to eat.
- Watermelon Cake – Your family’s favorite fruit is about to get even more popular. This melt-in-your-mouth cake offers a surprise in every bite, with chocolate chip “seeds” and a green jelly bean “rind.”
- Cookies n Cream Cupcakes – Perfect for family picnics, these cupcakes taste like your favorite ice cream without all the mess!
- Butterfly Cake – This beautiful, and fun, cake transforms a traditional birthday cake into a beautiful butterfly perfect for outdoor summer parties.
If you’re not planning a summer party, I’m sure you’re thinking of planning one now. Or at least planning dessert!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.