I remember registering at Babies“R”Us when I was pregnant with my first. Talk about overwhelming! There were things in the store that I had never even seen or heard of before, and I ended up registering for a ton of stuff that I didn’t need and barely ever used. Here are the things that I feel are the essentials when you are preparing to welcome a little one into the world. These are the items that I used from day one.
- Diapers and Wipes
- Stroller system (car seat and stroller)
- Bottle warmer
- Baby swing
- Video monitor
- Bouncy seat
- Changing table
Babies“R”Us is the leading dedicated baby products retailer, and its registry, to date, has been used by more than 18 million parents. Their Sweetest Registry Deal Ever is the first promotion of its kind.
- Expectant parents and caregivers can earn up to $200 back on items purchased off their Babies“R”Us Registry created between now and November 15, 2013 through the Sweetest Registry Deal Ever promotion.
- Moms can earn 10% back on purchases made off their Babies“R”Us Registry (up to $200). This will come in the form of an e-gift card approximately 10 weeks after their expected arrival date, enabling parents to purchase even more products and essentials for baby.
- Due to its unmatched assortment of innovative and exclusive baby products and trusted expert assistance from Registry Consultants or online resources, registering with Babies“R”Us is a smooth, seamless and efficient process.
- While in-store, registrants will also receive additional perks, such as a special welcome package, which includes a Baby Registry Planner with a full checklist of essential items, invitation cards to inform family and friends that they are registered at Babies“R”Us, a $5 off $25 coupon, product samples and more.
What are you registering for, or what do you feel is an essential item?
One lucky reader will win a $50 BRU gift card just for answering that question!
The Babies“R”Us information and gift cards have been provided by Babies“R”Us.”