We all want peace on earth and good will toward men. But does that make for a good video game? According to 120,000 folks who already play A Better World, yes. This new facebook app is a game which encourages people to lift one another up, make positive life choices and in doing so, make the world a better place, both online and off.
• Department of Do Good – A place you can share real world good deeds you’ve performed and see what other members of the community have done.
• Gratitude Grotto – A charming area where you can reveal what you are thankful for and express your support for messages left by others.
• Sanctuary of Hope – A building where you can communicate your hopes and dreams and send encouragement to other players.
• Arcade – A play area with uplifting mini-games to enjoy alone or with friends .
• Better Pets Pet Shop, filled with adorable puppies, cute kittens or even a magical unicorn.
You earn gold by doing good deeds and then you reap what you’ve sown by shopping, getting makeup, decorating – whatever your heart desires!
This seems to be a – pardon the pun but, well – game changer from Toon Ups, the creator. It’s a move in the right direction from games that range from odd to downright inappropriate. If everyone played A Better World, maybe we could have peace on earth. One can dream.
I was given the opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions on A Better World. I will receive a gift to thank me for my participation. All thoughts and opinions are my own.