Samples received for consideration.
Summer is here and I don’t know about you but I don’t like wearing heavy makeup when it is hot outside (truth be told I don’t really like wearing makeup at all). What’s a girl to do to get that perfect look? Primer! This is a new product to me and I think i’m a convert. Face primer creates the ultimate canvas for the rest of your foundation and makeup. You can use face primer to minimize the appearance of pores, lines, wrinkles and imperfections. Multi-tasking at its best! Pür Minerals has a great line of color correcting primers with even more features:
- Pür Minerals Color Correcting Primer (Peach): Neutralize the look of dark circles, age spots, freckles and uneven skin tone with color-perfecting ingredients. Plus, brighten and firm the skin’s appearance while smoothing away the look of fine lines with clinically proven skin care technology.
- Pür Minerals Color Correcting Primer (Green): Containing proprietary skin care ingredients, this multitasking hero has been clinically proven to brighten and firm the skin’s appearance while offsetting the look of redness from breakouts, irritation and more with color correcting technology.
- Pür Minerals Color Correcting Primer (Neutral): Instantly reduce the appearance of pores and create a flawless, uniform skin tone by using this face primer. Containing clinically proven skin-perfecting ingredients, this lightweight makeup primer also brightens and firms the skin’s appearance while leaving a silky smooth finish.
- Pür Minerals Color Correcting Primer (Lavender): This mattifying makeup primer features an intensely clarifying blend of salicylic acid, calming lavender extract and the proprietary Ceretin® Complex in a soft periwinkle hue that offsets the look of blemishes. It also contains Pentavitin, which provides instant moisture with up to 72 hours of deep hydration.
- Pür Minerals Color Correcting Primer Illuminate & Glow: Obtain a flawless glow while minimizing the appearance of pores, lines, wrinkles and imperfections with this illuminating primer. Vitamins and antioxidants help rejuvenate dull and tired skin to give you a glowing complexion.
I was so excited to try out these primers – the Dark Spot Corrector, Hydrate & Balance and Redness Reducer:
A little goes a long way. It goes on like a like lotion, and completely disappears once you rub it in!
I was honestly pleasantly surprised by the results. The primers not only provide great coverage, but they are light and non-greasy once on. I have been using these primers daily, switching up depending on which type of coverage I need – that being said, the Dark Spot Corrector is my favorite!