I’m obsessed with any dessert that combines chocolate and peanut butter. My friend Mary feels the same way, and she shared her Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies with me last week. Isn’t she awesome? Pregnant lady was happy when she delivered this slice of heaven to me.
Here’s the recipe, just in case you are interested.
- 19.5 box chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz. Reese's Pieces candy
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 12 large Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare a 19.5-oz. box of chocolate fudge brownie mix according to package directions. Spread the batter in the pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat one 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese with a hand-held mixer until fluffy.
- Add one 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk and ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in a 12-ounce package of Reese's Pieces candies.
- Spoon the mixture over the brownie batter and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the cheesecake layer is set and the edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 30 minutes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the following ingredients to a small microwaveable bowl:
- One 12-ounce bag milk chocolate chips, 3tablespoons whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the chips are melted.
- Stir until smooth and spread over the cheesecake layer.
- Sprinkle 12 large Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (chopped) over the top.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Originally published on November 13, 2011.