Apple products get a lot of use in this house, especially the iPad. I loved the Care Bears as a child, most notably Sunshine Bear. Now Emma plays with them too, so she was thrilled when I downloaded the Care Bears Love to Learn App yesterday.
I like that the games change continuously from matching to letter recognition, to puzzles, counting and more. After each challenge, your child is given another different educational mini-game, so it doesn’t get boring for them nor is there a need to go back to the homepage to select a new type of game. The following is a list of the different games included:
• Counting sweet treats with Share Bear
• Building shapes with Grumpy Bear
• Care Bears card matching memory game with Love-A-Lot Bear
• Identifying colors in Share Bear’s garden
• Matching objects with Funshine Bear
• Music making with Harmony Bear
• Learning letters with Tender Heart Bear
Emma told me she doesn’t like Grumpy Bear, but she still likes filling in the puzzle pieces to build shapes with him. She enjoyed all of the games, which is huge for her because she normally finds a way to watch a television show when she gets her hand on the iPad. I love when she actually enjoys a fun game that is educational like this one!
Best of all, the game is FREE! Give it a try – download Care Bears Love to Learn for your iPad and see what your child thinks!